O2 picks Tribal DDB for digital revamp
Tribal DDB has won a place on the O2 roster after landing the brief to revamp its entire digital presence.
O2: Tribal DDB will rebuild its digital footprint
The agency, which won the account after an eight-way pitch, will be responsible for rebuilding all of O2's digital footprint - including its website o2.co.uk - as well as its tablet and mobile sites. It has been briefed to create a new "digital experience" that has personalisation at its core.
The appointment does not affect VCCP, which continues to handle O2's digital marketing and advertising.
Lance Haswell, the head of online at O2, said: "We are committed to a cutting-edge approach to our digital offering, and are delighted that Tribal DDB shares our ambition for a future-proof, best-in-class experience."
Tom Roberts, the managing director of Tribal DDB, added: "Tribal DDB will ensure the brand stays ahead of its competitors and delivers the world-class digital experience its customers have grown to expect."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...