Air Malta in media and creative review
Air Malta has launched a review of its advertising and media accounts in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean as part of a move to rebrand.
Air Malta: calls review for both creative and media accounts
The airline has issued a tender document to agencies stating that it is looking for an advertising agency partner to "support the launch of the new brand and build the awareness of the airline in target markets".
In a separate tender, Air Malta is seeking a media shop to provide "valuable input to the brand's communication strategy" and handle all media planning and buying.
Air Malta currently uses the Berlin-based shop Media Consulta to handle both creative and media.
Agencies will be appointed to three-year contracts to work on integrated campaigns. The deadline for submitting proposals is 4 July.
Air Malta expects to announce shortlisted agencies on 9 July. Presentations are scheduled for 25-27 July, with a final decision on 30 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London