Total Media appointed to develop CompareLegalCosts.com
CompareLegalCosts.com, the online legal cost comparison website, has appointed Total Media to expand the website.
Thomas Laranjo: managing director of Total Media
The agency will be tasked with utilising a range of its marketing and communications services, including public relations, digital advertising and search.
CompareLegalCosts.com is thought to have a media and marketing budget of around £500,000.
Total Media will launch CompareLegalCosts.com to the market and help the company try and grow the number of customer inquiries made to its legal partners.
CompareLegalCosts.com's value proposition is in providing customers with fixed cost legal leads through its network of legal partners.
Once a customer has submitted an inquiry, they can expect up to five fixed quotes within 24 hours from solicitors and barristers in either their local area, city or nationally – depending on their requirements.
The service is free of charge and requires no obligation for users. Once a customer has submitted an inquiry they can expect up to five fixed quotes within 24 hours from solicitors and barristers in either their local area, city or nationally – depending on their requirements.
CompareLegalCosts.com aims to drive website traffic, generate customer leads, and maximise conversion rate and website discoverability.
Thomas Laranjo, managing director at Total Media, said: "The arguments in favour of taking a more holistic view of how campaigns are conceived and run is not new. Yet the lack of true integrated campaigns is testament that silo-driven thinking still persists. We have invested heavily in expanding our skills into other marketing and communications disciplines in the last couple of years.
Laranjo added: "The advantages to an agency are that you can provide more strategic and more impartial advice. The advantages to clients are that you can maximise their marketing impact and budgets. Ultimately, the winners will be those companies that think broadly and are future-facing."
The news comes shortly after Total Media won the Random House and Transworld Publishers online accounts.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)