Imperial Leather enlists Brazen to highlight 'heritage and luxury'
Manchester-based shop Brazen has been awarded a PR and social media brief for 200-year-old bathing brand Imperial Leather.
Imperial Leather: wants to grow an online community of fans
The agency has been brought in to highlight the heritage and luxury credentials of the brand and its less well-known sub-brands, and to grow an online community of fans.
The campaign is part of an integrated year-long plan for the Imperial Leather shower gels, bath foams, hand washes and soaps, which are owned by consumer healthcare manufacturer PZ Cussons.
Additional campaigns will focus on raising awareness of sub-brands such as Foamburst and SkinKind.
Imperial Leather marketing controller Caroline Reynolds said: ‘Imperial Leather is such a famous brand, renowned for its original soap bar, but not everyone knows the wealth of products there are under the Imperial Leather umbrella. We’ve brought Brazen on board to tell the story of the master brand and raise awareness of the sub-brands in the portfolio.’
Brazen founder Nina Webb said: ‘We’ll be using the brand’s treasure chest of messages and rich back-story to really set it apart from its competitors, create column inches and grow a thriving community of Imperial Leather fans.’
Brazen has also represented PZ Cussons’ shower gel and skincare label Original Source since 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...