Ella's Kitchen launches Facebook app for finger-food discounts
Ella's Kitchen, the organic baby and toddler food brand, is launching a Facebook app to promote its finger food range.
Ella's Kitchen: Nibbly Fingers range
The Spin to Win app by Billington Cartmel allows users to spin a pinwheel to win one of 3,000 coupons.
The coupons offer money off its snacking range, which includes Yum Yummy Cookies, Munchy Biccies and Nibbly Fingers.
Entrants are limited to one spin a day, but can return every day for four weeks. They will also have the change to download the spinning will game to play with their children.
The activity forms part of Ella's Kitchen's wider 'Big Outdoors' activity that encourages children to play outside.
In November last year, Ella’s Kitchen signed up former S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens as the face of the brand, who has recorded nursery rhymes for the brand.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1