Ella's Kitchen launches Facebook app for finger-food discounts
Ella's Kitchen, the organic baby and toddler food brand, is launching a Facebook app to promote its finger food range.
Ella's Kitchen: Nibbly Fingers range
The Spin to Win app by Billington Cartmel allows users to spin a pinwheel to win one of 3,000 coupons.
The coupons offer money off its snacking range, which includes Yum Yummy Cookies, Munchy Biccies and Nibbly Fingers.
Entrants are limited to one spin a day, but can return every day for four weeks. They will also have the change to download the spinning will game to play with their children.
The activity forms part of Ella's Kitchen's wider 'Big Outdoors' activity that encourages children to play outside.
In November last year, Ella’s Kitchen signed up former S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens as the face of the brand, who has recorded nursery rhymes for the brand.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury