Ella's Kitchen launches Facebook app for finger-food discounts
Ella's Kitchen, the organic baby and toddler food brand, is launching a Facebook app to promote its finger food range.
Ella's Kitchen: Nibbly Fingers range
The Spin to Win app by Billington Cartmel allows users to spin a pinwheel to win one of 3,000 coupons.
The coupons offer money off its snacking range, which includes Yum Yummy Cookies, Munchy Biccies and Nibbly Fingers.
Entrants are limited to one spin a day, but can return every day for four weeks. They will also have the change to download the spinning will game to play with their children.
The activity forms part of Ella's Kitchen's wider 'Big Outdoors' activity that encourages children to play outside.
In November last year, Ella’s Kitchen signed up former S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens as the face of the brand, who has recorded nursery rhymes for the brand.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)