BMW fires starting gun on Mini DM review
Mini, the BMW-owned car brand, is reviewing its direct marketing account.
Mini: BMW calls DM review
The review, which is statutory, is being conducted in-house. A number of agencies have been approached.
The account, which includes DM and eCRM, is currently overseen by Lida. WCRS, which handles Mini’s advertising business, is unaffected by the review.
Lida has handled Mini’s DM business since 2005, when it won the account from EHS 4D. In 2010, it also picked up Mini’s eCRM account.
The agency was behind Mini’s most recent press and online campaign, which targeted people’s subconscious.
The ads featured an outline of a Mini appearing in unlikely places, such as in jam on a piece of toast. The dedicated online landing page featured a Mini shape appearing in a constellation in the sky, while online ads produced the pattern on the side of a fish in a tank. The work used the strapline: "Mini on your mind?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...