Visit Wales reviews comms planning
The tourist body Visit Wales has started a review of its communications planning account, currently held by Arena Media.
Visit Wales: comms planning review
It is understood that the review is being carried out through the Government Procurement Service, with the appointed agency working with WPP's M4C.
Visit Wales' creative agency is Wieden & Kennedy, while Kitcatt Nohr Digitas handles its direct account.
Last year, Visit Wales launched an ad campaign by W&K starring an unsuspecting member of the public, Piers Bramhall, after his girlfriend entered a competition to win a holiday to Wales.
Visit Wales produced online films featuring real businesses such as hotels and restaurants to help Bramhall decide where to go and encouraged people to make suggestions through Twitter.
After showing photographs of the trip on outdoor sites, W&K produced a 40-second review that was shown on TV earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)