Visit Wales reviews comms planning
The tourist body Visit Wales has started a review of its communications planning account, currently held by Arena Media.
Visit Wales: comms planning review
It is understood that the review is being carried out through the Government Procurement Service, with the appointed agency working with WPP's M4C.
Visit Wales' creative agency is Wieden & Kennedy, while Kitcatt Nohr Digitas handles its direct account.
Last year, Visit Wales launched an ad campaign by W&K starring an unsuspecting member of the public, Piers Bramhall, after his girlfriend entered a competition to win a holiday to Wales.
Visit Wales produced online films featuring real businesses such as hotels and restaurants to help Bramhall decide where to go and encouraged people to make suggestions through Twitter.
After showing photographs of the trip on outdoor sites, W&K produced a 40-second review that was shown on TV earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...