NFU Mutual hands £3 million ad business to Grey London
NFU Mutual, the financial services company, has appointed Grey London to its £3 million advertising account.
NFU Mutual: used Farm Communications for recent work
Grey won the business after a two-way pitch against Lida.
NFU Mutual, which manages more than £12 billion in assets, began the review in March through the intermediary Agency Insight.
The company last reviewed its ad business in 2008 after the closure of Shop, the incumbent at the time.
It has since worked with agencies including Farm Communications, which was behind the brand's latest campaign that used the strapline: "We do right by you." The incumbent media agency, Walker Media, is not affected by the appointment.
Chris Hirst, the chief executive of Grey, said: "This brand is truly unique in the UK financial services sector. It has an approach to customer service and financial planning that shows real integrity and long-term vision."
Gina Fusco, the head of strategy and marketing at NFU Mutual, said: "We were impressed by the quality of strategic thinking and excellent creative approach the team from Grey demonstrated. Through the pitch process, it was clear that the values and philosophy of the agency are a great match to our own."
NFU Mutual, which was launched by farmers, is affiliated with the National Farmers Union but also sells products to those outside the farming community.
The company, which offers insurance, pension and investment products, celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...