NFU Mutual hands £3 million ad business to Grey London
NFU Mutual, the financial services company, has appointed Grey London to its £3 million advertising account.
NFU Mutual: used Farm Communications for recent work
Grey won the business after a two-way pitch against Lida.
NFU Mutual, which manages more than £12 billion in assets, began the review in March through the intermediary Agency Insight.
The company last reviewed its ad business in 2008 after the closure of Shop, the incumbent at the time.
It has since worked with agencies including Farm Communications, which was behind the brand's latest campaign that used the strapline: "We do right by you." The incumbent media agency, Walker Media, is not affected by the appointment.
Chris Hirst, the chief executive of Grey, said: "This brand is truly unique in the UK financial services sector. It has an approach to customer service and financial planning that shows real integrity and long-term vision."
Gina Fusco, the head of strategy and marketing at NFU Mutual, said: "We were impressed by the quality of strategic thinking and excellent creative approach the team from Grey demonstrated. Through the pitch process, it was clear that the values and philosophy of the agency are a great match to our own."
NFU Mutual, which was launched by farmers, is affiliated with the National Farmers Union but also sells products to those outside the farming community.
The company, which offers insurance, pension and investment products, celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London