Lurpak to align itself with summer foods for latest Facebook campaign
Lurpak, the Arla-owned butter brand, has launched a Facebook competition to give away aprons by homeware designer Stuart Gardiner, as part of its 'Good Food Deserves Lurpak' campaign.
Lurpak: designer aprons offered in brand's Facebook competition
The designs of the 400 aprons in the giveaway are part of Lurpak's homage to summer foods, and feature cooking tips and recipe ideas such as smoked mackerel with watercress.
The campaign, created by Outside Line, runs for the next four weeks and will be supported through Facebook advertising, blogger outreach, CRM and across its owned channels.
The giveaway can be accessed via a tab on Lurpak's Facebook page.
In April, Lurpak partnered with Last.fm to create a Foodbeats tool, which recommends music to listen to while cooking. The tool, also created by Outside Line, will be updated to include the recipes on the apron.
Earlier this year, Lurpak rolled out a £10m campaign to support its new Lightest Spreadable product, aligning itself with healthy eating.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)