Lurpak to align itself with summer foods for latest Facebook campaign
Lurpak, the Arla-owned butter brand, has launched a Facebook competition to give away aprons by homeware designer Stuart Gardiner, as part of its 'Good Food Deserves Lurpak' campaign.
Lurpak: designer aprons offered in brand's Facebook competition
The designs of the 400 aprons in the giveaway are part of Lurpak's homage to summer foods, and feature cooking tips and recipe ideas such as smoked mackerel with watercress.
The campaign, created by Outside Line, runs for the next four weeks and will be supported through Facebook advertising, blogger outreach, CRM and across its owned channels.
The giveaway can be accessed via a tab on Lurpak's Facebook page.
In April, Lurpak partnered with Last.fm to create a Foodbeats tool, which recommends music to listen to while cooking. The tool, also created by Outside Line, will be updated to include the recipes on the apron.
Earlier this year, Lurpak rolled out a £10m campaign to support its new Lightest Spreadable product, aligning itself with healthy eating.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director, partnership marketing, amazing brand! The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50k, Central London, some travel to Surrey