MasterCard aims to defy Olympic clutter with campaign
MasterCard is looking to maintain the momentum of its Priceless London campaign with an ad drive showing the benefits of taking part in one of the experiences offered by the payment brand.
MasterCard: new Priceless London ads
With rival Visa ramping up marketing around its sponsorship of the London 2012 Games, MasterCard is looking to increase interest in its Priceless London rewards programme, which offers exclusive dining, theatre and museum trips through partnerships.
After last year's campaign to introduce the Priceless London concept, the ads will feature a return of the use of 'Priceless' as a punch line. Ads will feature lines such as, "Within touching distance of your heroes: Priceless," and, "One dessert, two spoons: Priceless."
The campaign launches today (9 July) and will run for four weeks. Activity takes in poster sites, taxi liveries, a weekly partnership with freesheet Metro, activity with Time Out, and promotions in arrival halls at UK airports.
Shaun Springer, head of brand, sponsorship and digital, UK and Ireland, at MasterCard, said: "When we launched last year, it was about educating consumers about what Priceless London had to offer and getting them to visit the website. Now it is about showing how enjoyable these events are, and making cardholders want to be a part of the programme."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)