MasterCard aims to defy Olympic clutter with campaign
MasterCard is looking to maintain the momentum of its Priceless London campaign with an ad drive showing the benefits of taking part in one of the experiences offered by the payment brand.
MasterCard: new Priceless London ads
With rival Visa ramping up marketing around its sponsorship of the London 2012 Games, MasterCard is looking to increase interest in its Priceless London rewards programme, which offers exclusive dining, theatre and museum trips through partnerships.
After last year's campaign to introduce the Priceless London concept, the ads will feature a return of the use of 'Priceless' as a punch line. Ads will feature lines such as, "Within touching distance of your heroes: Priceless," and, "One dessert, two spoons: Priceless."
The campaign launches today (9 July) and will run for four weeks. Activity takes in poster sites, taxi liveries, a weekly partnership with freesheet Metro, activity with Time Out, and promotions in arrival halls at UK airports.
Shaun Springer, head of brand, sponsorship and digital, UK and Ireland, at MasterCard, said: "When we launched last year, it was about educating consumers about what Priceless London had to offer and getting them to visit the website. Now it is about showing how enjoyable these events are, and making cardholders want to be a part of the programme."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton