MasterCard aims to defy Olympic clutter with campaign
MasterCard is looking to maintain the momentum of its Priceless London campaign with an ad drive showing the benefits of taking part in one of the experiences offered by the payment brand.
MasterCard: new Priceless London ads
With rival Visa ramping up marketing around its sponsorship of the London 2012 Games, MasterCard is looking to increase interest in its Priceless London rewards programme, which offers exclusive dining, theatre and museum trips through partnerships.
After last year's campaign to introduce the Priceless London concept, the ads will feature a return of the use of 'Priceless' as a punch line. Ads will feature lines such as, "Within touching distance of your heroes: Priceless," and, "One dessert, two spoons: Priceless."
The campaign launches today (9 July) and will run for four weeks. Activity takes in poster sites, taxi liveries, a weekly partnership with freesheet Metro, activity with Time Out, and promotions in arrival halls at UK airports.
Shaun Springer, head of brand, sponsorship and digital, UK and Ireland, at MasterCard, said: "When we launched last year, it was about educating consumers about what Priceless London had to offer and getting them to visit the website. Now it is about showing how enjoyable these events are, and making cardholders want to be a part of the programme."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)