Profero takes stake in US agency
Profero, the independent digital agency, has acquired a majority shareholding in New York-based, Latino-focused advertising and content agency Vox Collective.
left to right: Roberto Ramos, Aaron Reitkopf, Wayne Arnold, Susan Jaramillo
Financial details for the investment were not disclosed, but it forms part of Profero’s plans to accelerate its growth in the Americas and tap into the ‘Latino digital business opportunity’.
Vox Collective, whose clients include retailer Macy’s, will become Vox Profero. Its co-founders, Roberto Ramos and Susan Jaramillo, who will take the roles of president and chief creative officer respectively.
Profero co-founder and global chief executive Wayne Arnold, said: "This partnership keeps us on track to achieve our strategic goals in 2012 by accelerating our growth in the Americas, and by allowing us to offer our clients digital solutions to reach the growing and influential Latino markets."
Ramos said: "Partnering with Profero also brings us into a global arena where Latino culture continues to set trends, allowing our team to collaborate in shaping crossover campaigns."
Profero's clients include Marks and Spencer, Smirnoff and Asos.
In April this year Profero London hired Ben Clapp from Elvis as its executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland