Agencies line up for global Huawei brief
The Chinese telecoms giant Huawei has kicked off a global pitch for a corporate brand strategy brief.
Huawei: invited agencies to pitch for corporate brand strategy brief
Huawei Group has invited networks to pitch to create a campaign to build its corporate brand in key markets including the UK, China, Japan, Europe and North America. The pitch is being led out of China.
The move follows the company's appointment of Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its global advertising agency for its Devices business division in February.
Huawei, which is China's biggest exporter and the second-largest supplier of mobile telecoms infrastructure equipment in the world, is looking to ramp up its communications.
The brand is currently gearing up to roll out a UK marketing push for its consumer mobile and tablet products as it seeks to establish itself in the international smartphone market.
BBH was assigned to work on an integrated campaign to launch two smartphone products for the brand in two key markets and to develop a brand platform.
Huawei was founded in 1987 and began exporting in 2000. More than 65 per cent of its revenues are from abroad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...