PAA and Fuel net Glenlivet global digital task
Pernod Ricard has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the global digital and CRM account for The Glenlivet, the world's second-biggest-selling single malt whisky brand.
The Glenlivet: wants to boost loyalty
The agency, which was appointed alongside Engine's data strategy shop Fuel, will handle the brand's global social, digital and CRM activity. Grand Union was the incumbent on the business.
PAA and Fuel will initially develop The Glenlivet loyalty programme, The Glenlivet Guardians, across digital, social, print and experiential communications.
The initiative aims to retain current customers and acquire new ones through advocacy and introductions by members of the programme.
Last year, The Glenlivet increased its investment in digital in an attempt to challenge the market leader, Glenfiddich, and boost its membership scheme. As part of the investment, The Glenlivet rolled out a Facebook page to encourage conversations about the brand.
Christelle Pottinger, the senior brand manager, malts, at Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers, said: "Partners and Fuel really showed a thorough understanding of our business and have the strategic and creative flair that we're looking for. Partners' digital and social media vision provides us with an exciting opportunity to build a distinctive brand personality and meet our goal of becoming the bestselling single malt."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT HANDLERS - WANTED - £25K TO £40K Stonor £25k to £40k, London & Home Counties
- Account Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus , London