Unilever Cosmetics reshuffles UK PR
LONDON - (PR Worldwide) - Unilever Cosmetics International (UK) has reshuffled its PR office as it brings its range of designer fragrances under one roof.
Trudi Collister, formerly Calvin Klein Cosmetics head of PR, will lead a new office handling PR for all designer fragrances as the company gears up for a drive to promote new cosmetics ranges.
The designer fragrance arm of the corporation - previously known as Calvin Klein Cosmetics - changed its name in January to Unilever Cosmetics International.
This divisional shake-up saw the move of such perfumes as Cerruti, Chloe, Lagerfeld and Valentino to within its portfolio. These fragrances previously came under the Elizabeth Arden range but were retained when Elizabeth Arden was sold last year.
'We couldn't operate as Calvin Klein with those designers as they wouldn't have been happy with it, so we renamed the company,' said Collister, who joined Calvin Klein seven years ago from agency CMT International.
Collister will take charge of strategic PR for the company, with the aim of increasing brand awareness of Unilever's designer perfumes and promoting new products.
These include various products produced under licence. Last week Latitude Longitude for Nautica was launched. In 2002 and 2003 fragrances will be launched for BCBG Max Azria and for Vera Wong.
Collister will work alongside press officer Deanna Sparks - who joins from the Elizabeth Arden side of the company - and will report directly to managing director Teresa Townsend.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...