The7stars lands media for white goods brand Servis
The7stars has been appointed to handle the media planning and buying account for white goods manufacturer Servis, which is set to relaunch in the UK next year.
Servis: appoints The7stars to its media business
The agency was appointed without a pitch and there was no incumbent on the account.
Servis was recently acquired by Turkish manufacturer Vestel and will be relaunched in January 2013, with a planned £1.5m per-year media budget.
This year it will run a digital campaign targeted at people looking to replace their washing machines, and a print campaign for its retro fridge freezers, with creative by Brocklebank Penn.
Simon Hedges, category manager for Servis, said: "The7stars answered our brief perfectly and the targeted media campaign around our relaunch and new products will really put us in the forefront of consumers' minds.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)