LG seeks shop for social campaign
LG Electronics is searching for an agency to handle a social media campaign.
LG: in talks with agencies
The company has been in direct contact with ad agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
ICrossing was appointed as LG's global digital agency of record in June last year, taking responsibility for the brand's overall digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
Recently, LG switched the focus of its home entertainment division towards an early adopter audience to reflect a change in the design of its 3D televisions.
LG launched a 3D cinema campaign in May targeting what it describes as "uncompromising seekers" who place more emphasis on special features and design than on price.
At the time, George Mead, the head of consumer marketing for home entertainment at LG, said: "There's confusion in terms of what smart TV and 3D give to consumers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...