Atomic nets global Star Alliance brief
Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
Star Alliance: first account to be won by Atomic London
The agency won the business, which moves from DDB UK, without a pitch. It is the first account to be picked up by the new agency.
Star Alliance includes brands such as bmi, United Airlines and Lufthansa.
Last year, DDB created a pan-European campaign for Star Alliance that promoted global travel. The TV, print, online and social ads focused on the "Biosphere Connections" sustainability project.
In February, DDB created an app for the network that allowed business travellers to earn upgrades and prizes by taking photos.
Atomic London launched at the end of May. The agency's founders are Fox, Jon Goulding, Guy Bradbury and Richard Hill. Atomic London has a "co-operative" relationship with DDB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)