Atomic nets global Star Alliance brief
Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
Star Alliance: first account to be won by Atomic London
The agency won the business, which moves from DDB UK, without a pitch. It is the first account to be picked up by the new agency.
Star Alliance includes brands such as bmi, United Airlines and Lufthansa.
Last year, DDB created a pan-European campaign for Star Alliance that promoted global travel. The TV, print, online and social ads focused on the "Biosphere Connections" sustainability project.
In February, DDB created an app for the network that allowed business travellers to earn upgrades and prizes by taking photos.
Atomic London launched at the end of May. The agency's founders are Fox, Jon Goulding, Guy Bradbury and Richard Hill. Atomic London has a "co-operative" relationship with DDB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)