Atomic nets global Star Alliance brief
Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
Star Alliance: first account to be won by Atomic London
The agency won the business, which moves from DDB UK, without a pitch. It is the first account to be picked up by the new agency.
Star Alliance includes brands such as bmi, United Airlines and Lufthansa.
Last year, DDB created a pan-European campaign for Star Alliance that promoted global travel. The TV, print, online and social ads focused on the "Biosphere Connections" sustainability project.
In February, DDB created an app for the network that allowed business travellers to earn upgrades and prizes by taking photos.
Atomic London launched at the end of May. The agency's founders are Fox, Jon Goulding, Guy Bradbury and Richard Hill. Atomic London has a "co-operative" relationship with DDB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London