Atomic nets global Star Alliance brief
Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
Star Alliance: first account to be won by Atomic London
The agency won the business, which moves from DDB UK, without a pitch. It is the first account to be picked up by the new agency.
Star Alliance includes brands such as bmi, United Airlines and Lufthansa.
Last year, DDB created a pan-European campaign for Star Alliance that promoted global travel. The TV, print, online and social ads focused on the "Biosphere Connections" sustainability project.
In February, DDB created an app for the network that allowed business travellers to earn upgrades and prizes by taking photos.
Atomic London launched at the end of May. The agency's founders are Fox, Jon Goulding, Guy Bradbury and Richard Hill. Atomic London has a "co-operative" relationship with DDB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London