Agencies line up for Jupiter ad task
Jupiter Asset Management is reviewing its £2 million advertising account.
Jupiter: has approached agencies about its ad account
The financial services company has approached a number of agencies about the brief.
Jupiter works with Masius on its advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business in 2002 after a four-way pitch.
Masius recently helped Jupiter promote its Strategic Bond Fund with an online ad campaign that featured a cube navigation device to increase interaction. The campaign also included press and outdoor brand work.
Other activity launched this year included outdoor advertising in rail and Tube stations, with supporting national and trade press elements. The outdoor campaign, consisting of roadside and rail posters, used the strapline: "Posts move. Goals don't."
Jupiter is one of the UK's leading fund management groups, managing investments for both private and institutional investors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)