Agencies line up for Jupiter ad task
Jupiter Asset Management is reviewing its £2 million advertising account.
Jupiter: has approached agencies about its ad account
The financial services company has approached a number of agencies about the brief.
Jupiter works with Masius on its advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business in 2002 after a four-way pitch.
Masius recently helped Jupiter promote its Strategic Bond Fund with an online ad campaign that featured a cube navigation device to increase interaction. The campaign also included press and outdoor brand work.
Other activity launched this year included outdoor advertising in rail and Tube stations, with supporting national and trade press elements. The outdoor campaign, consisting of roadside and rail posters, used the strapline: "Posts move. Goals don't."
Jupiter is one of the UK's leading fund management groups, managing investments for both private and institutional investors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London