Agencies line up for Jupiter ad task
Jupiter Asset Management is reviewing its £2 million advertising account.
Jupiter: has approached agencies about its ad account
The financial services company has approached a number of agencies about the brief.
Jupiter works with Masius on its advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business in 2002 after a four-way pitch.
Masius recently helped Jupiter promote its Strategic Bond Fund with an online ad campaign that featured a cube navigation device to increase interaction. The campaign also included press and outdoor brand work.
Other activity launched this year included outdoor advertising in rail and Tube stations, with supporting national and trade press elements. The outdoor campaign, consisting of roadside and rail posters, used the strapline: "Posts move. Goals don't."
Jupiter is one of the UK's leading fund management groups, managing investments for both private and institutional investors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands