Very.co.uk launches festival delivery service
Very.co.uk has unveiled a festival delivery service, which will deliver orders within an hour to a tent at the V Festival in Chelmsford.
Very: brand ambassadors Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby
Very.co.uk is the official fashion partner of Virgin Media's V Festival, which takes place between August 18 and August 19.
The online retailer is now bringing its free Collect+ delivery service to festival goers in the fields of the festival's Chelmsford site.
Revellers will be able to buy items from the Festival Favourites collection, which includes items such as deckchairs and wellies, from a dedicated Very.co.uk website.
Orders from this site will be delivered within the hour to a Very.co.uk branded tent. Alternatively, customers can order from the Very.co.uk website, which promises to deliver items the next day.
Very.co.uk, which is owned by Shop Direct, is claiming to be the first brand to launch a delivery service of this ilk.
Very.co.uk is not identifying financial targets for the venture.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...