Very.co.uk launches festival delivery service
Very.co.uk has unveiled a festival delivery service, which will deliver orders within an hour to a tent at the V Festival in Chelmsford.
Very: brand ambassadors Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby
Very.co.uk is the official fashion partner of Virgin Media's V Festival, which takes place between August 18 and August 19.
The online retailer is now bringing its free Collect+ delivery service to festival goers in the fields of the festival's Chelmsford site.
Revellers will be able to buy items from the Festival Favourites collection, which includes items such as deckchairs and wellies, from a dedicated Very.co.uk website.
Orders from this site will be delivered within the hour to a Very.co.uk branded tent. Alternatively, customers can order from the Very.co.uk website, which promises to deliver items the next day.
Very.co.uk, which is owned by Shop Direct, is claiming to be the first brand to launch a delivery service of this ilk.
Very.co.uk is not identifying financial targets for the venture.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Head of Shopper Insights & Strategy Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits, London