Mars CMO Bruce McColl on the need for 'big ideas' in advertising
Bruce McColl, the chief marketing officer at Mars, named brand Advertiser of the Year at Cannes Lions, talks about the courage it takes to invest in creative marketing and the biggest challenges facing the confectionery giant.
Bruce McColl: Mars chief marketer officer
McColl said the biggest challenge the brand has faced is one of scale, trying to reach "the billions of people across the globe".
He said it is vital to have a "good story" to successfully be able to reach an audience of that magnitude.
Watch the Bruce McColl interview below and read the full interview here.comments powered by Disqus
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester