Mars CMO Bruce McColl on the need for 'big ideas' in advertising
Bruce McColl, the chief marketing officer at Mars, named brand Advertiser of the Year at Cannes Lions, talks about the courage it takes to invest in creative marketing and the biggest challenges facing the confectionery giant.
Bruce McColl: Mars chief marketer officer
McColl said the biggest challenge the brand has faced is one of scale, trying to reach "the billions of people across the globe".
He said it is vital to have a "good story" to successfully be able to reach an audience of that magnitude.
Watch the Bruce McColl interview below and read the full interview here.comments powered by Disqus
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...