Mars CMO Bruce McColl on the need for 'big ideas' in advertising
Bruce McColl, the chief marketing officer at Mars, named brand Advertiser of the Year at Cannes Lions, talks about the courage it takes to invest in creative marketing and the biggest challenges facing the confectionery giant.
Bruce McColl: Mars chief marketer officer
McColl said the biggest challenge the brand has faced is one of scale, trying to reach "the billions of people across the globe".
He said it is vital to have a "good story" to successfully be able to reach an audience of that magnitude.
Watch the Bruce McColl interview below and read the full interview here.comments powered by Disqus
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London