Aviva marketer Kevin Peake exits role
Aviva's interim marketer, Kevin Peake, has left the insurance group after seven months, amid a restructure of its UK marketing function.
Kevin Peake: left interim role at Aviva
The former Npower marketing director joined as director of brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility in December, overseeing Aviva's UK advertising and sponsorship portfolio.
Peake is understood to have left the interim role in the past fortnight. It is not known whether he has another job to go to.
An Aviva spokeswoman confirmed that, as part of a wider restructure of its management being led by newly appointed director of group transformation David McMillan, Peake will not be directly replaced.
Instead, his responsibilities will be split between head of corporate sponsorship Sarah Loughran and global head of brand Virginia Barnes, who report to global marketing director Jan Gooding.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London