Lego runs TeamGB outdoor campaign for minifigures
Lego is the latest brand to advertise its Olympic credentials this week in an outdoor push for its Team GB minifigures range.
Lego: unveils TeamGB activity
The 35 ads, created by Dazzleship, feature the different Lego Team GB figures smiling above a strapline wishing the different athletes good luck, from the UK's boxers to gymnasts, further supported by digital outdoor executions.
Media buying has been handled by Carat and Posterscope.
The campaign runs for the next four weeks, with an animated billboard at Westfield Shepherd's Bush and three static ads within the Olympic Park.
Lego said that each outdoor site has the flexibility to adapt the billboard executions to time with the Olympics schedule, ensuring that the campaign remains in time with the sporting action.
Lego is the official product of the Olympics and the Team GB Lego figures are available in high street retailers including John Lewis and Tesco.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)