MCC calls global digital ad review
Marylebone Cricket Club is seeking an agency to handle its global digital account as it looks to promote Lord's Cricket Ground as a venue.
Lord's: MCC wants to promote the famous cricket ground
The review is being handled by the intermediary Ingenuity and MCC's digital manager, Ian Treseder.
MCC wants an agency to promote Lord's on an international scale and increase support for the club's 500 matches, including overseas tours, which help to increase cricket's international appeal.
The digital review follows the appointment in 2010 of Amp London to handle MCC's advertising business. Amp launched a campaign centred around an England v Bangladesh Test match that aimed to engage the Bangladeshi community in East London. A "Roar Booth" was set up in Whitechapel, where fans could roar into a camera and purchase tickets, to support the Bangladesh national team.
In May, the MCC launched a printed guide informing people how to dress for matches.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London