MCC calls global digital ad review
Marylebone Cricket Club is seeking an agency to handle its global digital account as it looks to promote Lord's Cricket Ground as a venue.
Lord's: MCC wants to promote the famous cricket ground
The review is being handled by the intermediary Ingenuity and MCC's digital manager, Ian Treseder.
MCC wants an agency to promote Lord's on an international scale and increase support for the club's 500 matches, including overseas tours, which help to increase cricket's international appeal.
The digital review follows the appointment in 2010 of Amp London to handle MCC's advertising business. Amp launched a campaign centred around an England v Bangladesh Test match that aimed to engage the Bangladeshi community in East London. A "Roar Booth" was set up in Whitechapel, where fans could roar into a camera and purchase tickets, to support the Bangladesh national team.
In May, the MCC launched a printed guide informing people how to dress for matches.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London