Carat retains DfT's Think! business
Carat has retained the communications planning business on the Department for Transport's £3.5 million Think! road-safety account.
Think!: Carat beat Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media
The agency triumphed in a pitch against Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media.
Carat, which has worked on the business for ten years, has been appointed with a new, three-year contract. M4C will continue to handle media buying for above-the-line activity.
Mark Hughes, the business director at Carat, said: "We already had a strong relationship with Think! and DfT. That they chose to remain with us for their new strategy is testament to their trust in Carat to unlock the value of media to deliver against their objectives of reducing death and casualties on our roads."
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Leo Burnett have both created recent Think! road-safety campaigns. However, budgets have been hit in line with a reduction in overall government advertising spend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)