Carat retains DfT's Think! business
Carat has retained the communications planning business on the Department for Transport's £3.5 million Think! road-safety account.
Think!: Carat beat Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media
The agency triumphed in a pitch against Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media.
Carat, which has worked on the business for ten years, has been appointed with a new, three-year contract. M4C will continue to handle media buying for above-the-line activity.
Mark Hughes, the business director at Carat, said: "We already had a strong relationship with Think! and DfT. That they chose to remain with us for their new strategy is testament to their trust in Carat to unlock the value of media to deliver against their objectives of reducing death and casualties on our roads."
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Leo Burnett have both created recent Think! road-safety campaigns. However, budgets have been hit in line with a reduction in overall government advertising spend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London