How are London 2012 sponsors performing in social media
Brand Republic has teamed up with G2 Joshua to provide a daily snapshot of social media buzz around brands sponsoring London 2012 during the next 17 days.
Utilising social media data provided by SDL SM2, the table aims to create insight into social conversations relating to the sponsors, articulated for the first time in a highly engaging and creative way.
Find out which brands are winning in terms of positive social media buzz across the internet based on all relevant dialogues across Facebook and Twitter.
Data is aggregated dynamically using the SM2 Api, which tracks the volume of conversation on Twitter and Facebook, as well as analysing the average sentiment around each brand.
Data is aggregated at midnight each day, and demonstrates how key sponsors are using social to influence opinion, and what effects this has.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region