How are London 2012 sponsors performing in social media
Brand Republic has teamed up with G2 Joshua to provide a daily snapshot of social media buzz around brands sponsoring London 2012 during the next 17 days.
Utilising social media data provided by SDL SM2, the table aims to create insight into social conversations relating to the sponsors, articulated for the first time in a highly engaging and creative way.
Find out which brands are winning in terms of positive social media buzz across the internet based on all relevant dialogues across Facebook and Twitter.
Data is aggregated dynamically using the SM2 Api, which tracks the volume of conversation on Twitter and Facebook, as well as analysing the average sentiment around each brand.
Data is aggregated at midnight each day, and demonstrates how key sponsors are using social to influence opinion, and what effects this has.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...