Subway revamps £3 lunch offering
Subway is rebranding its £3 lunch deal as 'The Subway Lunch', in an effort to boost its value branded lunch proposition.
Subway: branding its £3 meal deal as 'The Subway Lunch'
The rebrand of the meal deal, which offers consumers a six-inch sub sandwich and a drink for £3, will be supported by an integrated campaign, which breaks today (1 August).
The rebrand is intended to create flexibility around the company's price-led messaging, allowing Subway to use an umbrella term across its UK and Ireland markets, despite the difference in currencies in use.
Subway claims the £3 lunch has fuelled double-digit sales growth in some parts of the country.
The campaign, created by McCann London, is the first to push the lunch offering since last October, and focuses on quality and value.
It shows a group of contestants on a TV quiz show, unable to answer the question: 'How can Subway give you a Sub filled with quality ingredients and a drink for just £3?'
The campaign runs across TV, outdoor, print, in-store, mobile and digital platforms.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex