Unilever appoints Mansfield as new marketing services head
Unilever has appointed former Barclaycard marketer Sarah Mansfield to head its marketing services team as media director for the UK and Ireland.
Sarah Mansfield: new head of marketing services at Unilever
Mansfield replaces Rachel Bristow, who took maternity leave earlier this year. Mansfield’s appointment is permanent, and she will report to Rob Master, vice-president of media for Europe and the US.
Mansfield joins from her position as head of communications and media planning at Barclaycard, which she held for two years. Prior to that, she launched its contactless payment and Freedom loyalty scheme while in the role of innovation marketing director.
At Unilever, Mansfield will focus on digital media and ensuring that upcoming digital technologies are at the centre of its marketing campaigns.
Mansfield joins the company a month after senior vice-president of marketing Marc Mathieu bolstered his ‘more magic, less logic’ strategy with two new hires, Walter Susini and Dennis Furniss.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)