Multitude Media wins Harry Hill brief
Multitude Media has been brought in as Harry Hill's personal publicist ahead of the comedian's first national stand-up tour for six years.
Harry Hill: Planning national stand-up tour in 2013
The agency will manage press strategy around a variety of forthcoming projects for the TV Burp star, including a specially commissioned program to celebrate Channel 4’s 30th anniversary – Whatever Happened to Harry Hill.
The one-off show to be broadcast later this year will see the comedian looking back at his seminal series Harry Hill, which ran for three series on Channel 4.
The agency is working with Hill on a retained basis and on publicity around his national stand-up tour in Spring 2013 – his first UK tour for six years.
The agency will also support Hill through a number of projects in development for TV and film, as well as PR strategy for a future exhibition of his paintings and sculptures. He is also involved in the writing of upcoming theatre show X Factor: The Musical.
Multitude Media’s other clients include Harry Potter actors Matthew Lewis and Jessie Cave, England footballer Micah Richards, actress Tracy-Ann Oberman and comedians including Cardinal Burns, Tom Rosenthal and Joe Lycett.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London