Multitude Media wins Harry Hill brief
Multitude Media has been brought in as Harry Hill's personal publicist ahead of the comedian's first national stand-up tour for six years.
Harry Hill: Planning national stand-up tour in 2013
The agency will manage press strategy around a variety of forthcoming projects for the TV Burp star, including a specially commissioned program to celebrate Channel 4’s 30th anniversary – Whatever Happened to Harry Hill.
The one-off show to be broadcast later this year will see the comedian looking back at his seminal series Harry Hill, which ran for three series on Channel 4.
The agency is working with Hill on a retained basis and on publicity around his national stand-up tour in Spring 2013 – his first UK tour for six years.
The agency will also support Hill through a number of projects in development for TV and film, as well as PR strategy for a future exhibition of his paintings and sculptures. He is also involved in the writing of upcoming theatre show X Factor: The Musical.
Multitude Media’s other clients include Harry Potter actors Matthew Lewis and Jessie Cave, England footballer Micah Richards, actress Tracy-Ann Oberman and comedians including Cardinal Burns, Tom Rosenthal and Joe Lycett.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...