VIDEO: Marketing tours Coke's Beatbox venue at the Olympic Park
Marketing takes a tour of Coca-Cola's Olympic Pavilion, known as the Beatbox, and speaks to the soft-drink giant's Olympic portfolio director James Eadie about consumers' overall engagement with the experience.
The experience begins with a 200 metre tour around the outside of the building, which gives visitors the opportunity to touch and play the musical touch points along the route.
Each touch point releases the sound of a sport, including archery to ping pong, and allows consumers create their own music.
Most of the 300 Coca-Cola representatives guiding consumers through the pavilion have been selected from the six Olympic boroughs in London.
Coca-Cola expects to have around 200,000 visitors to the Beatbox during the course of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Eadie told Marketing that the company has been conducting a number of exit polls, surveys and collecting anecdotal evidence from visitors, to measure consumer engagement with the pavilion.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)