VIDEO: Marketing tours Coke's Beatbox venue at the Olympic Park
Marketing takes a tour of Coca-Cola's Olympic Pavilion, known as the Beatbox, and speaks to the soft-drink giant's Olympic portfolio director James Eadie about consumers' overall engagement with the experience.
The experience begins with a 200 metre tour around the outside of the building, which gives visitors the opportunity to touch and play the musical touch points along the route.
Each touch point releases the sound of a sport, including archery to ping pong, and allows consumers create their own music.
Most of the 300 Coca-Cola representatives guiding consumers through the pavilion have been selected from the six Olympic boroughs in London.
Coca-Cola expects to have around 200,000 visitors to the Beatbox during the course of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Eadie told Marketing that the company has been conducting a number of exit polls, surveys and collecting anecdotal evidence from visitors, to measure consumer engagement with the pavilion.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais