VIDEO: Marketing tours Coke's Beatbox venue at the Olympic Park
Marketing takes a tour of Coca-Cola's Olympic Pavilion, known as the Beatbox, and speaks to the soft-drink giant's Olympic portfolio director James Eadie about consumers' overall engagement with the experience.
The experience begins with a 200 metre tour around the outside of the building, which gives visitors the opportunity to touch and play the musical touch points along the route.
Each touch point releases the sound of a sport, including archery to ping pong, and allows consumers create their own music.
Most of the 300 Coca-Cola representatives guiding consumers through the pavilion have been selected from the six Olympic boroughs in London.
Coca-Cola expects to have around 200,000 visitors to the Beatbox during the course of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Eadie told Marketing that the company has been conducting a number of exit polls, surveys and collecting anecdotal evidence from visitors, to measure consumer engagement with the pavilion.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)