Churchill launches first pet insurance ad
Churchill, the insurance brand, is uniting its nodding dog brand ambassador with fellow canines and actor Martin Clunes in its debut ad for its pet insurance product.
The ad, created by WCRS, features real dogs travelling from all over the country, overcoming a series of obstacles, to thank the Churchill mascot for offering multi-pet insurance by giving him bones. The ad also features actor Clunes.
The creative directors were Jo Moore and Simon Robinson and the director was Dominic Brigstocke, while the production company was Tomboy.
The ad for the insurer, which is part of the Direct Line group owned by RBS, debuted last night (Monday).
Simultaneously Churchill also rolled out another ad for its home insurance. The spot, 'Lawnmower', sees Churchill and Martin at home in the garden on a lazy summer’s day.
Churchill creates 'Lawn Art' as a way of sharing the new home insurance offer with Clunes. Mediacom handled the media.
Churchill, which started out as a motor insurer, expanded into pet insurance in 1997 in the same year it moved into household insurance.
It signed up Martin Clunes to appear in its advertising in December. Previously Churchill has appeared with celebrities including Rolf Harris, Roy Walker, Melanie Sykes and Ricky Hatton.
Last month Marketing revealed Direct Line Group chief marketing officer Rick Vlemmiks was leaving the RBS-owned insurance group after just five months in the role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, Social / Digital, £60k - £70k, Old Street Agency MODA consult up to £70k + excellent benefits, Central London, Old Street
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...