Carphone Warehouse buys two European retailers
Mobile telephone retailer Carphone Warehouse is to buy two European mobile phone retailers.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Mobile telephone retailer Carphone Warehouse is to buy two European mobile phone retailers.
In an announcement this morning, the company said it will buy the Road Phone Telecom chain of 18 shops in the Netherlands for £6.4bn, and in Poland it will buy Cellstar SP Zo.o’s 57 outlets for £498,405 from Cellstar in the US.
The transactions will be made through the company’s European subsidiary, Phone House. The stores are to be rebranded Phone House.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Global PR Account Executive / Senior Account Exec Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and Benefits , Manchester