Pets at Home picks EHS 4D for CRM job
Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
Pets at Home: EHS 4D has become its first dedicated CRM agency
The agency won the business after a pitch and will service the account from its Cirencester office. It will develop rewards, a launch plan, communications and a strategy for continued growth.
It is understood that the retailer has not had a dedicated CRM agency until now.
Pets at Home works with Krow across its advertising, but the shop is unaffected by the appointment. The brand launched it first TV campaign in 2009. In 2010, it was acquired by the private equity company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts for £955 million.
Scott Jefferson, the marketing director of Pets at Home, said: "EHS 4D demonstrated a real passion for our brand and they were the perfect fit. They have a great track record of engaging people."
Tash Whitmey, the EHS 4D chief executive, said: "Pets at Home have built a strong brand with a fantastic ethos."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum, Dartford
- (Senior) Layouts Interface Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London