Wonderbra hires social media agency
Wonderbra UK has appointed Unity as its social media agency as it moves to grow its presence online.
Wonderbra: launched its ecommerce site in April
Unity won the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It is not known if the incumbent on the account, Return on Digital, repitched for the business.
The agency has been tasked with growing Wonderbra's presence online and increasing its relevance among its target audience.
It will be creating the social media component of a brand campaign due to launch later this year and will be in charge of driving traffic to Wonderbra's newly launched ecommerce site.
The appointment does not affect Iris PR, which holds Wonderbra UK's PR business.
Wonderbra's marketing is largely PR and digitally led. In December last year, the brand staged a bungee jump outside Battersea Power Station to promote its Ultimate Plunge Bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London