Coke Zero rethinks European ad strategy
Coca-Cola is reviewing its marketing strategy for its Coke Zero low-calorie drink across its North West Europe and Nordics (NWEN) region.
Coke Zero: hired agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky
It is understood that the brand may move away from its 'Taste the Possibilities' campaign, introduced in February as part of a wider global push created by Ogilvy Brazil.
The soft-drinks company has hired ad agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky to refresh the strategy for Coke Zero. Coca-Cola's latest move to shake up its advertising in the region follows the appointment of BETC London to its Diet Coke ad account earlier this month.
Coca-Cola NWEN is understood to be seeking greater autonomy from the global business to better appeal to tastes of local markets.
News of the shake-up follows confirmation that Coke Zero is to reprise its tie-up with the James Bond franchise for the forthcoming movie Skyfall, to be released on 26 October.
A Coca-Cola spokeswoman said: 'Coke Zero's 2012 campaign is built around inviting consumers to 'Taste The Possibilities' and is an evolution of its campaign from the previous year. We recently announced the brand's Bond SKYFALL partnership, with forthcoming activity amplifying this across a fully integrated marketing campaign. It is too early to comment on any activity beyond 2012.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Manager, Global Integrated Agency. Kent. Escape Hatch Media Recruitment Salary is up to £32,000 dependent on experience, plus a great benefits package, Kent
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...