Research in Motion's media strategy director heads to Vodafone
Brian Bloomer, Research in Motion's media strategy director for EMEA, is joining Vodafone as its group media planning manager.
Vodafone: appoints Brian Bloomer as group media planning manager
In the newly created role, Bloomer will be responsible for optimising communications planning across Vodafone’s footprint of 21 operating companies.
He will report to Tom Lucas, group head of communications strategy and media, working both with the local market and the broader commercial team at Vodafone Group.
Bloomer starts at Vodafone on 3 September. It is not known when he left BlackBerry-maker RIM, or whether he will be replaced.
Yesterday (21 August), RIM appointed internal candidate Rob Orr as its new managing director for Europe, replacing Stephen Bates, who has been appointed regional managing director for Europe.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London