Research in Motion's media strategy director heads to Vodafone
Brian Bloomer, Research in Motion's media strategy director for EMEA, is joining Vodafone as its group media planning manager.
Vodafone: appoints Brian Bloomer as group media planning manager
In the newly created role, Bloomer will be responsible for optimising communications planning across Vodafone’s footprint of 21 operating companies.
He will report to Tom Lucas, group head of communications strategy and media, working both with the local market and the broader commercial team at Vodafone Group.
Bloomer starts at Vodafone on 3 September. It is not known when he left BlackBerry-maker RIM, or whether he will be replaced.
Yesterday (21 August), RIM appointed internal candidate Rob Orr as its new managing director for Europe, replacing Stephen Bates, who has been appointed regional managing director for Europe.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...