Allianz approaches agencies with healthcare brief
Allianz Worldwide Care, the health insurance brand, is looking for a UK agency to handle its advertising account.
Allianz: 2010 insurance campaign by Grey London
The brand, which is a subsidiary of Allianz Group, has contacted agencies directly with RFIs and hopes to make an appointment before the end of the year.
Allianz Worldwide Care has made the approach via its Dublin headquarters ahead of a push behind its health brand, which competes with Bupa and Axa PPP Healthcare.
The bulk of Allianz Group’s global advertising is centralised into Grey, which won the business in 2009. In partnership with its sister WPP agency MediaCom, Grey launched a dedicated global division, Team Allianz@Grey, to service the business.
Allianz launched as a UK consumer brand in 2009, having previously sold its insurance products direct to consumers through Cornhill, which it acquired in 1986, and the pet insurer Petplan.
Its biggest ad campaign to date ran in 2010. It positioned Allianz as the "world’s strongest financial community".Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London