Elemis on hunt for advertising shop
Elemis, the luxury beauty and spa brand, is seeking an agency to handle its ad account.
Elemis: shortlisted shops will meet with the team next month
The brand has approached a number of agencies about the business. A further meeting with the Elemis team is expected next month for shortlisted shops.
The appointed agency will handle the brand's positioning, implement customer acquisition drives and increase brand awareness.
Elemis has not previously invested significantly in advertising. Last year, it launched a low-profile print campaign, "fresh skin", which featured black-and-white pictures of a model cycling.
Instead, Elemis has focused on PR and celebrity endorsements. Last year, Victoria Beckham Tweeted about a free Elemis stretch-mark product she had received.
The brand is sold in the UK in department stores including Debenhams and Harvey Nichols. In 2008, British Airways opened a first-class lounge containing an Elemis travel spa and wine gallery.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)