Elemis on hunt for advertising shop
Elemis, the luxury beauty and spa brand, is seeking an agency to handle its ad account.
Elemis: shortlisted shops will meet with the team next month
The brand has approached a number of agencies about the business. A further meeting with the Elemis team is expected next month for shortlisted shops.
The appointed agency will handle the brand's positioning, implement customer acquisition drives and increase brand awareness.
Elemis has not previously invested significantly in advertising. Last year, it launched a low-profile print campaign, "fresh skin", which featured black-and-white pictures of a model cycling.
Instead, Elemis has focused on PR and celebrity endorsements. Last year, Victoria Beckham Tweeted about a free Elemis stretch-mark product she had received.
The brand is sold in the UK in department stores including Debenhams and Harvey Nichols. In 2008, British Airways opened a first-class lounge containing an Elemis travel spa and wine gallery.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London