Elemis on hunt for advertising shop
Elemis, the luxury beauty and spa brand, is seeking an agency to handle its ad account.
Elemis: shortlisted shops will meet with the team next month
The brand has approached a number of agencies about the business. A further meeting with the Elemis team is expected next month for shortlisted shops.
The appointed agency will handle the brand's positioning, implement customer acquisition drives and increase brand awareness.
Elemis has not previously invested significantly in advertising. Last year, it launched a low-profile print campaign, "fresh skin", which featured black-and-white pictures of a model cycling.
Instead, Elemis has focused on PR and celebrity endorsements. Last year, Victoria Beckham Tweeted about a free Elemis stretch-mark product she had received.
The brand is sold in the UK in department stores including Debenhams and Harvey Nichols. In 2008, British Airways opened a first-class lounge containing an Elemis travel spa and wine gallery.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London