Kwik Fit calls below-the-line review
Kwik Fit, the car maintenance specialist, has called a review of its below-the-line agency arrangements.
Kwik Fit: calls review in lead-up to marketing push
The brand is reviewing the business to support a stronger marketing push behind the brand.
Kwik Fit has worked with a number of agencies on its direct marketing business in the past, including Monkey.
Adam & Eve/DDB, which handles Kwik Fit's ad account, is unaffected. The agency has overseen the business for the past nine years.
In March, the shop launched a £5 million advertising campaign, "mates rates", to focus on Kwik Fit's offers on new tyres and MOTs.
A series of six TV commercials, backed by radio, will run this year.
The ad campaign followed its "you'll be amazed at what we do" campaign, which aimed to raise awareness of Kwik Fit's product offering and followed an eight-year absence of the brand on TV.
Kwik Fit was unavailable for comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)