M&C Saatchi and Walker Media land Viking briefs
Viking River Cruises has appointed M&C Saatchi and Walker Media to its UK and US advertising and media accounts respectively.
Viking River Cruises: hands creative and media accounts to M&C Saatchi and Walker Media respectively
It is understood that M&C Saatchi and Walker Media will work on a campaign using TV, press and digital media.
Viking is believed to have spent around £4.5 million on above-the-line UK media over the past 12 months, but it is expected to boost this figure.
Walker Media has partnered with the US shop Horizon Media for planning and buying in the US.
In the past, the bulk of Viking's spend was focused on direct marketing and press advertising, but it is understood that the brand is looking to boost its position through a TV brand campaign.
In July last year, Viking appointed All Response Media to handle a DRTV project.
Viking claims to be the largest operator of river-based cruise ships in the world, which travel along the waterways of Europe and China.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire