ESPN TV secures Betfair and Land Rover sponsorship deals
Betfair is to sponsor Europa League football on ESPN, which has also signed major deals with Land Rover and Amlin, the insurer, to back its rugby coverage.
ESPN: signed new sponsorship deals
The Betfair sponsorship starts on 30 August and will continue throughout the Europa League season, covering all live matches, repeats and highlights shows.
Arena Media, Betfair’s agency, negotiated the deal, which also includes sponsorship of the Europa League section on ESPNFC.com.
Land Rover is to sponsor the Aviva Premiership on ESPN and Sky Sports. On ESPN, this will include all live coverage, highlights packages, end-of-season shows and repeats, as well as a prominent presence on the rugby website ESPNscrum.com. The Land Rover deal was brokered by Mindshare and Duke & Earl will develop the idents.
Separately, Amlin has signed a deal to sponsor all archive rugby programming on ESPN Classic, through a deal negotiated by MEC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London