Standard Life calls review of digital ad business
Standard Life, the pensions and investments company, is reviewing its digital advertising account.
Standard Life: VCCP, the advertising incumbent, is unaffected
Dare was the incumbent until April this year after it won the business in 2009 following a pitch.
The appointed agency will be expected to develop Standard Life's online presence and digital advertising, as well as work on strategy, mobile and social media.
Kevin O'Shaughnessy, the group digital director at Standard Life, is handling the process.
VCCP, which is the incumbent on Standard Life's advertising account, is unaffected by the review.
The search for an agency follows a recent restructure of Standard Life's global business, which included the departure of its UK marketing director, Bruce Kelsall, after nearly three years at the company.
As part of the restructure, the group director of communications, Graeme McEwan, has been promoted to director of group communications and brand, overseeing Standard Life's company-wide brand strategy.
O'Shaughnessy said: "Digital is core to supporting all of Standard Life's stakeholder channels and we work with a range of agencies with digital capabilities. We have started a pitch process this month to appoint a lead digital agency that we expect to be completed in the next two to three months."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London