Scottish Power in digital agency hunt
Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
Scottish Power: looking to ramp up its digital activity
The review is being handled by Creativebrief, which is also overseeing a separate Scottish Power advertising review that kicked off in early August.
Scottish Power works with a number of agencies on its digital business, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which additionally handles the company's direct marketing. Scottish Power's advertising agency, Newhaven, also works on part of the business.
The review comes as the utilities supplier looks to ramp up its digital activity.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling Scottish Power's creative, design, social media, digital marketing and mobile.
Earlier this year, Scottish Power appointed ClickThrough to run its search engine optimisation and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA