Robinson's Fruit Shoot returns with We're Back campaign
Robinson's Fruit Shoot, the children's soft drink that was removed from shelves following a safety scare, is returning to TV with a marketing push that tells consumers, "We're back".
Robinsons: reintroduces Furit Shoot after product's recall in July
The campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), breaks on Monday (3 September) in national press, with TV executions expected later in September, to run until November, using the strapline, "Fruit Shoot is back, go get it".
It issued a series of press ads recalling the product and explaining the reason for the Fruit Shoot lines being taken off shelves, while thanking consumers for their patience.
At the time, Britvic said the cost of the recall would be between £1m and £5m, but later admitted it would be closer to £25m because it had failed to "speedily" resolve the situation.
Jonathan Gatward, GB marketing director, Britvic Soft Drinks, said: "We're delighted that we are now able to deliver Fruit Shoot back on shelf so that the brand's loyal fans can enjoy this popular drink again.
"We're confident that our heavyweight communication plans will reassure parents that the brand that first created the kids' soft drink sub-category is available and here to stay.
"We'd therefore recommend that retailers get stocked up to take advantage of demand resulting from all our marketing communications to consumers."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)