Robinson's Fruit Shoot returns with We're Back campaign
Robinson's Fruit Shoot, the children's soft drink that was removed from shelves following a safety scare, is returning to TV with a marketing push that tells consumers, "We're back".
Robinsons: reintroduces Furit Shoot after product's recall in July
The campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), breaks on Monday (3 September) in national press, with TV executions expected later in September, to run until November, using the strapline, "Fruit Shoot is back, go get it".
It issued a series of press ads recalling the product and explaining the reason for the Fruit Shoot lines being taken off shelves, while thanking consumers for their patience.
At the time, Britvic said the cost of the recall would be between £1m and £5m, but later admitted it would be closer to £25m because it had failed to "speedily" resolve the situation.
Jonathan Gatward, GB marketing director, Britvic Soft Drinks, said: "We're delighted that we are now able to deliver Fruit Shoot back on shelf so that the brand's loyal fans can enjoy this popular drink again.
"We're confident that our heavyweight communication plans will reassure parents that the brand that first created the kids' soft drink sub-category is available and here to stay.
"We'd therefore recommend that retailers get stocked up to take advantage of demand resulting from all our marketing communications to consumers."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...