Robinson's Fruit Shoot returns with We're Back campaign
Robinson's Fruit Shoot, the children's soft drink that was removed from shelves following a safety scare, is returning to TV with a marketing push that tells consumers, "We're back".
Robinsons: reintroduces Furit Shoot after product's recall in July
The campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), breaks on Monday (3 September) in national press, with TV executions expected later in September, to run until November, using the strapline, "Fruit Shoot is back, go get it".
It issued a series of press ads recalling the product and explaining the reason for the Fruit Shoot lines being taken off shelves, while thanking consumers for their patience.
At the time, Britvic said the cost of the recall would be between £1m and £5m, but later admitted it would be closer to £25m because it had failed to "speedily" resolve the situation.
Jonathan Gatward, GB marketing director, Britvic Soft Drinks, said: "We're delighted that we are now able to deliver Fruit Shoot back on shelf so that the brand's loyal fans can enjoy this popular drink again.
"We're confident that our heavyweight communication plans will reassure parents that the brand that first created the kids' soft drink sub-category is available and here to stay.
"We'd therefore recommend that retailers get stocked up to take advantage of demand resulting from all our marketing communications to consumers."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...