Kinetic Asia-Pacific CEO Chris O'Donnell resigns
Kinetic Worldwide Media reports that due to "some unavoidable issues", Chris O'Donnell, its Asia-Pacific CEO, departed the agency last week.
O'Donnell declined to make any comment when contacted by Campaign Asia-Pacific today.
The agency is looking for his replacement, and Claudine Kwek, COO, Asia-Pacific, tenthavenue, will be overseeing Kinetic Asia-Pacific operations in the interim. Kwek is based in Singapore.
O’Donnell took over the Asia operations of Kinetic Worldwide Media in January 2010, succeeding Alex Thompson, who was promoted to global head of business development in London.
O'Donnell moved from London to Hong Kong for the job. Prior to his position as APAC CEO, he was business development director at Kinetic Worldwide in London for five and a half years, and worked for Clear Channel London for 12 years as sales manager to development director role.
The Asia operation under O’Donnell's leadership boasts 14 offices with 300 staff and key clients including Accenture, HSBC, SAP and ABB.
One undisclosed source, who previously worked for Kinetic said: "It is quite shocking to hear this news from industry friends, but there are quite a few senior management reshuffles in 4A agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...