Kinetic Asia-Pacific CEO Chris O'Donnell resigns
Kinetic Worldwide Media reports that due to "some unavoidable issues", Chris O'Donnell, its Asia-Pacific CEO, departed the agency last week.
O'Donnell declined to make any comment when contacted by Campaign Asia-Pacific today.
The agency is looking for his replacement, and Claudine Kwek, COO, Asia-Pacific, tenthavenue, will be overseeing Kinetic Asia-Pacific operations in the interim. Kwek is based in Singapore.
O’Donnell took over the Asia operations of Kinetic Worldwide Media in January 2010, succeeding Alex Thompson, who was promoted to global head of business development in London.
O'Donnell moved from London to Hong Kong for the job. Prior to his position as APAC CEO, he was business development director at Kinetic Worldwide in London for five and a half years, and worked for Clear Channel London for 12 years as sales manager to development director role.
The Asia operation under O’Donnell's leadership boasts 14 offices with 300 staff and key clients including Accenture, HSBC, SAP and ABB.
One undisclosed source, who previously worked for Kinetic said: "It is quite shocking to hear this news from industry friends, but there are quite a few senior management reshuffles in 4A agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 + bens, London
- Junior Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Social Analyst for a Great Agency Lipton Fleming £55000.00 per annum + Flexible depending on experience, London