Aviva launches HTML5 illustrated site for retirement advice
Aviva, the insurance and pensions group, has launched a website that uses HTML5 technology, which offers advice to people reaching retirement age.
Aviva: hosts retirement advice on HTML5 site
The Helping you Retire site, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, aims to be a practical guide to the complexities of retirement. The site features illustrations by illustrator Noma Bar, which visitors can scroll down to create an animation-like effect.
It contains financial advice, a jargon-buster and video guides for individuals who are uncertain about what to do when they retire.
An iPad optimised version accompanies the site.
The site has not been designed to be a commerce platform for Aviva products, but visitors will be able to click through to a different site for more information on them.
In July this year, Aviva parted ways with interim marketer Kevin Peake amid a restructure of its UK marketing function.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...