Kimberly-Clark boss Warfield set for departure
Kimberly-Clark is carrying out a restructure of its European management team that will involve the departure of former marketing chief Troy Warfield.
Troy Warfield: leaving Kimberly-Clark
A spokesman for the company said Warfield, vice-president of its European family care division, had ‘taken the decision to pursue a change in his career’. It is believed he is in negotiations regarding a position elsewhere.
The global FMCG business, which owns the Andrex, Kleenex and Velvet brands, has not yet named a replacement. It is understood that the shift will not affect its UK marketing team or the role of European marketing director Jon White.
The changes are part of a focus on ‘key geographies, consumers and continued marketing excel-l-ence’, according to the spokesman.
Warfield joined Kimberly-Clark as marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2006 from Unilever. He made the leap from marketing to general management in 2009, but maintains a high profile in marketing circles.
He held several roles during his time at Unilever, including a three-year stint managing its deodorants and skin care and cleansing categories. The position included responsibility for the Sure, Dove, Impulse and Vaseline brands.
Kimberly-Clark’s European sales for the second quarter of 2012 showed a 1% increase for the personal care segment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...