Sky Broadband 'Bruce Willis' by WCRS
Bruce Willis stars in a new ad for Sky Broadband, as BSkyB ramps up the marketing for its internet service in the face of competition from Virgin Media and its YouView partners TalkTalk and BT.
In the spot, created by WCRS, Willis stars as a "demanding" version of himself and storms into the headquarters of his broadband provider after he exceeds his download limit when streaming one of his films.
Willis is carrying a laptop with a pop-up message reading "Download limit exceeded – additional charges apply" and becomes distressed when it is suggested that he watches the film in lower quality.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)