Sky Broadband 'Bruce Willis' by WCRS
Bruce Willis stars in a new ad for Sky Broadband, as BSkyB ramps up the marketing for its internet service in the face of competition from Virgin Media and its YouView partners TalkTalk and BT.
In the spot, created by WCRS, Willis stars as a "demanding" version of himself and storms into the headquarters of his broadband provider after he exceeds his download limit when streaming one of his films.
Willis is carrying a laptop with a pop-up message reading "Download limit exceeded – additional charges apply" and becomes distressed when it is suggested that he watches the film in lower quality.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)