Sky Broadband 'Bruce Willis' by WCRS
Bruce Willis stars in a new ad for Sky Broadband, as BSkyB ramps up the marketing for its internet service in the face of competition from Virgin Media and its YouView partners TalkTalk and BT.
In the spot, created by WCRS, Willis stars as a "demanding" version of himself and storms into the headquarters of his broadband provider after he exceeds his download limit when streaming one of his films.
Willis is carrying a laptop with a pop-up message reading "Download limit exceeded – additional charges apply" and becomes distressed when it is suggested that he watches the film in lower quality.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £37,000 to £42,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - Retail - £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Central London