Sky Broadband 'Bruce Willis' by WCRS
Bruce Willis stars in a new ad for Sky Broadband, as BSkyB ramps up the marketing for its internet service in the face of competition from Virgin Media and its YouView partners TalkTalk and BT.
In the spot, created by WCRS, Willis stars as a "demanding" version of himself and storms into the headquarters of his broadband provider after he exceeds his download limit when streaming one of his films.
Willis is carrying a laptop with a pop-up message reading "Download limit exceeded – additional charges apply" and becomes distressed when it is suggested that he watches the film in lower quality.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)