Adam & Eve/DDB nets VW Commercial brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has won the £5 million advertising and digital account for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
VW Commercial Vehicles: the account moves from Iris
The account moves from Iris, which had handled the business for the past four years, after a pitch managed by Hamilton Associates. VCCP and Beattie McGuinness Bungay were also involved in the pitch process, which started in July.
The move reunites VW Commercial Vehicles with DDB, which handles advertising for the VW marque, after a 20-year hiatus. Iris will continue to work on retail marketing and web development.
Iris was responsible for creating a 2011 campaign that marked the brand's first TV advertising in five years. Timed to coincide with the climax of the football season, the spot focused on the brand's heritage rather than promoting any specific model.
VW Commercial Vehicles also works with The Red Brick Road for social media. The media planning and buying account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...