Adam & Eve/DDB nets VW Commercial brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has won the £5 million advertising and digital account for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
VW Commercial Vehicles: the account moves from Iris
The account moves from Iris, which had handled the business for the past four years, after a pitch managed by Hamilton Associates. VCCP and Beattie McGuinness Bungay were also involved in the pitch process, which started in July.
The move reunites VW Commercial Vehicles with DDB, which handles advertising for the VW marque, after a 20-year hiatus. Iris will continue to work on retail marketing and web development.
Iris was responsible for creating a 2011 campaign that marked the brand's first TV advertising in five years. Timed to coincide with the climax of the football season, the spot focused on the brand's heritage rather than promoting any specific model.
VW Commercial Vehicles also works with The Red Brick Road for social media. The media planning and buying account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)